Become an Apprentice
- Over 16 and want to earn while you learn?
- Get training in the digital skills that relate directly to real-world business, all whilst working in a real job for a real employer.
- Kick-start your career working at one of over 250 top employers, ranging from cutting edge start-ups to FTSE 100 companies.
- On completion last year a large proportion of our apprentices went straight into well paid jobs.
- Complete one day of training a week working towards an Advanced or Higher Apprenticeship – equivalent to two good A-levels or the first year of a degree.
- Get expert guidance and support through your apprenticeship, whilst being assessed by professionals with proven industry experience.
- Earn a real wage (typically £150 to £300 per week) while studying for a nationally recognised qualification in Creative and Digital Media, Marketing or PR.