HOW TO APPLY FOR A CREATIVE PIONEERS LONDON APPRENTICESHIP
- All our current apprenticeship opportunities are listed on our website and include a link to an application form which must be completed to be considered for any of our roles.
- If it’s your first time applying for a job through us you’ll have to first register on the National Apprenticeship Service’s Vacancy Matching Service – we manage all our applications through this.
- Once registered, you can apply for as many of our apprenticeships using the same account and login details.
- If your application is successful and you are long-listed, you’ll be invited for a group assessment at the IPA in Belgrave Square.
- Group assessments are an opportunity to meet other candidates and take part in practical tasks that will demonstrate the skills you have listed in your application and give us an idea of your suitability for the role.
- If you are shortlisted your CV will be passed on to the employer and you will likely be asked to attend an interview with them.
- We know waiting to hear back from a job can be a nerve-racking experience so you will always be informed of your progress throughout the process.
- If you are unsuccessful at any stage please don’t let that put you off – you may well be the perfect candidate for one of our other roles so keep applying!