Become an Assessor/Tutor
- Do you have proven industry experience in Web, Marketing, PR or Creative?
- Play a key role within the delivery of our apprenticeships, visiting apprentices in their place of work, assessing their competence as they develop skills and knowledge in their new role.
- Dedicate on average four hours per month per apprentice in addition to attending four half day standardisation meetings per year.
- Earn between £1000 and £1200 per apprentice depending on the programme followed.
- Flexible numbers and timings – you could be assessing between 10 to 20 learners at any one time, but we also accommodate lower caseloads to suit those with other professional work.
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification in assessing and teaching.
- Want to know more – ring 0208 691 6729 and ask to speak to Andrew or Alexis – or email your CV to email@example.com