How to Hire a New Apprentice
- Register your interest or send us your job description detailing skills, qualities and salary (most of our apprentices are paid between £150-£300 a week)
- We advertise your job role, long list the candidates, meet and assess all candidates longlisted and send you the best candidates for you to interview meaning you can pick the person best suited to your company (based on a 5 week turn around and all done at no cost to you)
- You decide whom you may wish to appoint (there’s no obligation) and agree a job start date to suit you.
- We enroll and induct your apprentice onto our training programme as soon as they start working for you.
- We deliver all advanced level training and accreditation at no cost to you (please note training fees do apply for higher level, foundation degree training)
- Creative Pioneers London takes care of all the training, the diploma accreditation and all of the administrative paperwork so you can focus on delivering the best results for your new apprentice and your business.